SeeAttached: How dumb do they really think I am?

SeeAttached

Saturday, May 20, 2006

How dumb do they really think I am?

-----Original Message-----
From: marie kabila [mailto:mkabila@eudoramail.com]
Sent: 16 May 2002 22:44
To:
Subject: help
DATE: 16/05/2002

Dear Sir,

I am very much interested to enter into a mutual business relation with you, after going through your profile yesterday. I am Mrs. Marie Kabila, the second wife of the late President of Democratic Republic of Congo, Laurent Desire Kabila who was assassinated on January 16th 2001, by one of his security aides.

I am under severe pressure from this present military government headed by the first son of my late husband, General Joseph Kabila who felt victimized due to all the deposited funds registered under my care by my late husband and the incessant family problems between his biological mother and I. He has seized a lot of deposit through the help of his friend who is the Governor of Central Bank of Congo. However, I have USD18.M (Eighteen Million USD) currently in a coded security company Overseas, which I now intend to use to establish a profitable business venture in your country to enable me and my family start life all over again. As a result, I am urgently in need of a very reliable investor participant who is not known as my associate, that I could entrust with the PIN and Certificate of Deposit to help me remove the fund since no name were used in securing the vault. I can not successfully claim it myself as the government starlight is till on my immediate family, hence I crave your assistance. You will in addition bank and assist me in investing (with my lawyers approval in any project) as a front until the situation becomes more favorable for us to now meet and discuss the way forward.

Finally, more details on the logistics and modalities of the transaction will be given to you on my receiving your acceptance letter. I do not need to remind you of the absolute secrecy and confidentiality that this transaction demands. Reply through email address: mkabila@eudoramail.com

And I will tell you where I am now.

Thanks in Anticipation.

Best regards,
Madam. Marie Kabila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
! This is the